Wednesday, September 24, 2008

World's Ugliest Car

Is this the world's ugliest car or what? It seems everytime my Dad goes somewhere it seems he gets stuck with a Chevy HHR. I think these are the ugliest cars in the world.
Three years ago when we went to Washington DC, we rented a car so we could get into the city from our hotel room. It was a dark steel gray Chevy HHR. It was a decent enough car but man was it ugly.
Now he is in Salt Lake City for a business trip. Guess what car he got. A Chevy HHR. Only this time it is a light gray HHR. Is that funny or what?

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Hehe! I remember you telling me in DC that when you'd go somewhere and then return to the parking lot you'd always just look for the ugliest car! Hehehehehehe!

Sherry Valentin said...

It is not ugly to me.... but then again I have no car so any car is pretty!! :)