Monday, September 15, 2008

School Pictures

Teresa was worried about not being able to afford school pictures for her kids this year. I thought it would be fun to take the kids after school and play around with the camera. Here are some of the shots I ended up with.


This is a picture of all the kids together. I decided to have them all dress in pink. Marcus has been on a pink kick lately. Plus the girls just look beautiful in pink. I did a few touch ups on Marcus and Sasha's faces, can you tell what I did? I will never tell!!

This is my favorite picture of Sasha. I love how the pink looks on her skin. I also like how the color fades into the black and white. Sasha is very photogenic when she chooses to be. I think it really shows in this picture.

Marcus is convinced this picture will get him all the girls on the Internet. I wish his shirt would have showed up a little more pink than it did. However, it still turned out real nice.

Shayla was my test model and she did a great job. We went out hunting for places to take pictures before the older kids got home from school. She has several really good pictures, but this one was one of my favorites.

Charity was talking about wanting to open a photography studio the other day. Hearing her talk made me want to get out the camera and play around with it a little. I had a fun day! Apparently so did Shayla. While we were at Wal-Mart printing out the pictures, she told the man who was working the counter, 'This is my bestest day because I got to get pictures!'

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

Wow! Those pictures turned out great!!! Good job!