Friday, September 12, 2008

Retirement Party!!!



It is official. After almost ten years working in my employment, jt181@hotmail.com has decided to retire. voncine@gmail.com has agreed to step into his shoes and fill the void which he absence will create.

Many of you will not know where the name for my email address came from. However, I guarantee two of you will. Not to mention names, but Charity and Tanya!!!

For those of you who do not know the story, I will give you a brief overview. Back in the year 1999 there was a popular boy group named NSYNC, who happened to have a singer in the group named Justin Timberlake. Well, Charity and Tanya, we shall we say, starstruck by him. So, they created several email accounts using any form of his initials and names they could.
I, not being very computer literate, asked if they would give me one of the accounts. So, I inherited jt181@hotmail.com. Thanks Charity and Tanya for all the wonderful years on this account!!

3 comments:

Sherry Valentin said...

Angel!!! Welcome to the lovely world of Blogging..... I am the first to leave a comment... Me, Your bestest friend SHERRY!!! Love ya!!!

Charity Brown said...

Hahaha! You should give a history as well of where "voncine" comes from! :o) Welcome to the blogging world!

Tanya said...

I must say I was shocked the other day to see that your email address had changed to voncine...ah the good old days!