Sunday, September 14, 2008

Old Mother Hubbard

Old Mother Hubbard went to her cupboards to get her poor dog a bone... I can't say this nursery rhyme agrees with my cupboards any longer. Teresa and I had to do a lot of rearranging this weekend to make everything we bought yesterday fit.

My kitchen is not the biggest in the world. Which meant I had to make more room for all the food. Teresa and my mom had the bright idea to turn one of the hall closets into a pantry. This worked out great. As you can see here most of the food fit right in. However, not pictured is another three boxes which had not room in the cupboards.

I am just so glad that there will be plenty of food for the kids to eat in the next few months. It may not be what they are use to eating but there will be plenty!

I have found it exciting to have the kids and Teresa living with me. Needless to say there is never a dull moment in my house!! The dogs are just eating up the extra attention they are getting. I know they love every minute of it. I am also sure the kids love the attention also.

1 comment:

Sherry Valentin said...

You are such an AWESOME person.... that is good that you turned your hall closet into a food pantry... you can always put food (mostly cans) under beds too!!