Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish


Charity wanted to know what my fish looked like since she had put her fish on her blog. This is a video of them because the pictures didn't turn out the best in the world. It might be a little long.


If anyone is in need of fish, please let me know. I have plenty to go around. For the longest time, I only had about 14 fish. Now as you can see there are about 5 million. At least that is what it seems like. So, fish are free.

Here is the only decent picture I got of the fish. They are fast little buggers.

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

WOW!!! Our mom WAS right! How do you know how much to feed them?!

Sherry Valentin said...

That is way too many fish!!! I think that you should sell them on the internet. You can do overnight shipping.... I think that is how your fish started out anyways!!