Monday, September 29, 2008

Just another Manic Monday!!

Just another Manic Monday, wish it were a Sunday? Actually, I wish it were a Friday, that way I would be off of work for the next two days. Wouldn't that be nice. I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by.

Tomorrow is my brother Travis's 21st birthday. It is hard to believe he will come home from serving his mission in 24 days!!! That is craziness. I remember when he was playing with GI Joes. It just doesn't seem real to me. Anyways, Happy Birthday Travis!!!!

My mom finally made it back to Ohio after being away from my Dad for two LONG months. My Dad told me he thought he forgot what she looked like. I sure hope not. That would be kind of scary to wake up with someone in your house who you didn't know. She made it home at 11 pm yesterday. I am going to miss her. It was fun having her here for the last two months. I really appreciate all the hard work she did to get my house painted on the inside. Now, if I could only get to work on the outside!!

2 comments:

Sherry Valentin said...

Hahaha!!! Maybe you can get someone else to do the Yardwork!! Happy Birthday to Travis also!!! I can't believe it is his 21st.... That makes me feel sooooo old!!! I remember we got to get out of school when he was born!!!! :)

Charity Brown said...

Happy B-Day Travis! Maybe you can get the kids to help out around the outside?