Thursday, September 18, 2008

Best Friends Forever

Have you ever had such a strange and weird day that you cannot even put it into words? My life is falling apart all around me and there is nothing I can do about it. Nothing, I can do to keep the walls of protection up around me. Well, that was my day today. Between all the drama at work and then coming home to all the drama here has put a strain on my emotional state of being. Somebody help me!!!

The only ray of sunshine in my life is the fact that I have three of the best friends in my life. They are Charity Brown (yep, my little sister), Sharon Ann Valentin (BFF), and Sarah Santos (Suck it up Princess!!). They are always there for me when I need them. Even after midnight! Willing to talk to me for hours as I wind down for the night.

Even though I am not sure if I am going to be able to sleep tonight, I appreciate all that you do for me. You really are the greatest friends I could ever ask for.

2 comments:

Sherry Valentin said...

Oh Angel!!! You are the BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD ( I reserve the right to use that phrase with at least two others)!!! You should know by now that I would do anything for you!!! Even getting together and watching LHP while eating Snickerdoodle cookies with frosting, don't worry no one will ever know that we ate 2 dozen cookies!! Promise!!!! ;)

Charity Brown said...

Awww thanks!!! I feel the same about you!!! Call me any time you need! Tyler might not appreciate a 1 AM phone call as much, but I don't mind! :o) Love!