Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Around the block

Shayla and I took a walk around the block today after dinner. I have to say I have been kind of addicted to my camera since I took the kids pictures on Monday. I thought I would take the camera along in case I ran across anything pretty enough to capture on camera.

These are just a few of the pictures I was able to get. I have a feeling these will be some of the last flowers we see this year. I am reminded of this every morning when I wake up and get ready for work. I realize fall is fast approaching and the days are getting shorter.

It is during these early quite mornings that I do my best reflecting. I think about all I have to be grateful for in my life. I have my family, friends, church, and a loving Heavenly Father. What more could someone ask for?

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

I love that first picture!

Sherry Valentin said...

Beautiful pictures!!! You can specifically be thankful for people named Sherry!!