Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sleeping Beauties???

My favorite part of the day is when I look over at the dogs and one or both of them are snoozing away. I was lucky enough to snap this shot of Annie while she was napping on the living room floor. This truly typifies Annie. I think the only thing she enjoys more than sleeping is eating! Most of the time she tries to stay away from Zeke.

However, when it is bed time, Zeke lets me know! When he is in bed, he is in bed for the rest of the night. He loves to sleep and he sleeps hard. These two are the loves of my lives. I am so glad to have them in my life. They make it more happy and enjoyable.

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

I like how you said they are the loves of your "lives"! Haha! Multiple lives, eh? Cute pictures!

Sherry Valentin said...

That truly is Annie!! She is a lot like me I guess! :) Zeke on the other hand is a lot like Kiannah.... Brown, Hairy and always into things! :)

Tanya said...

Annie is BEAUTIFUL!! We're trying to talk Daylan into letting us get a dog...