Friday, July 29, 2011

Bead Project #6.5

Tomorrow I need to print off more pages of the pattern.  I have reached the end of the pages which I have.  Which might be a good thing, because I am super tired.  I am going to be early tonight.  And when I say early I mean 11:30 pm. 

Here is the updated picture and stats (as a side note, right now it looks like Zeke has a black eye.  Waiting to get some more color on that side of his face!):







Bead Stats:
Row:  52/236
Percentage finished:  22%
Number of beads placed:  9360
Number of beads left to place:  33120

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Looks pretty rockin! What are you storing all the beads in?

Sherry Valentin said...

It looks good... I hope that we can take an amazing pic on vacay and you can bead it!!

goldie mcgarrah said...

I finally got around to viewing all your posts. I will only comment on this one, though, and it will be for all of your posts. That is a super cool thing you are doing with Zeke's picture. You know, I recognized it from the first because I recognized Zeke's hair. Isn't that funny!! I am so looking forward to seeing the final product. You are performing a real act of love for your sweet Zekey boy. I love you, Angel. Tell Zeke his Grandma loves him.