Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bead project #3.1

Started my third project today.  This one is for Kiannah.  I wish that I had a better picture, maybe I will get a better one tomorrow.  I am concerned with the pattern.  One the pattern it gives me the color number for the beads.  However, I am pretty sure they are incorrect.  There are two that should be grey, but are actually brown...  I am a little puzzled by it, but maybe it will turn out to look okay in the end.  Here is the first picture of the project.  Kiki, this one is for you!

Here is a link to the pattern in case you are interested in buying it:  http://www.beadpatterncentral.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=panda001&Category_Code=peyote&Product_Count=29



I know, it is super big right now!  :)  Notice the brown?  Yeah, I am pretty sure that is suppose to be grey!  Hehehe!  Hope it still turns out good though.

And last but not least, Charity and Tyler have been watching Zeke this week, since I had to go out of town for work.  Yesterday he had to go to the vet to get his teeth cleaned, which they have to put him to sleep in order to do.  Needless to say, when Tyler picked him up and took him home, all he wanted to do was cuddle and sleep.  When Charity put him in my room for the night, he jumped on the bed, closed his eyes, and refused to open them again.  Charity was really worried about him because he would not wake up.  Apparently, he was just out of it.  He slept all night and still didn't want to get up this morning when Tyler went in to let him out.

However, he is doing better.  Just needed to get all those meds out of his body.  Here is the living proof!  Thank you Charity and Tyler for taking such good care of him while I am gone!  I know that you are both at least in his top ten favorite people in the whole world!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Zeke is sooooo handsome... I can't wait to see him again! Kiannah is gonna be super happy to see the Panda!

goldie mcgarrah said...

Our sweet Zeke. I am so glad he quickly got over the effects of the medication at the vets. It was fun having time with him in Virginia in June. Look forward to seeing him again soon. I love when he remembers us, even if it has been months since he saw us last.