Monday, July 25, 2011

Bead Project #6.3

Updated picture of the big bead project.  I have finished 35 rows!!!  Yeah for me.  I will have to give you the stats after the picture.  The funny thing is, after I took the picture I realized I was beading from the top down!  Hahaha!  Because I thought it was from the bottom up!  I don't know why I find that so hilarious!

I started to realize it when I saw a certain part of the picture!  If you know what this bead project is, you will know what I am talking about!  I love how it is looking.  It looks awesome in the picture!

Bead Stats:
Row:  35/236
Percentage finished:  15%
Number of beads placed:  6300
Number of beads left to place:  36180

Remember, each bead has to be placed individually.  That is a lot of work.  Slow but steady.  Today I finished 10 rows.  Hopefully I will be able to make a lot of progress while I am in KY!

5 comments:

Charity Brown said...

I can't believe you hadn't realized you were a the top! Hahahahahaha! I could tell that from the first post you did! :)

It's looking awesome! What are you planning to do with this once you are done?

Angelea said...

Oh this will definitely be framed. Specially if it turns out like I am hoping it will. I guess I am just a dunce when it comes to my projects. It is easier to tell what you are making from the picture. Because you are further away then when you are looking at each micro bead. If you know what i mean....

Charity Brown said...

Yup. I wonder if you will even be able to tell it's beaded once you frame it? And what picture size will it be making 5x7? 8x10?

Sherry Valentin said...

I can't wait to see what it will look like when it is completed... Zeke will be super happy!

Angelea said...

I am pretty sure it is supposed to be 8x10, but I could be wrong, I will have to measure it tonight to give you a better estimate!