Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bead project #1.4

It is finished with Bead Project #1.  I am very glad to be finished with it, because that means that I can move onto project #3, which I have already started (post to come).  Here is the finished project.

I think that it turned out pretty good considering it is not really a project that I would choose to do again.  These type of flowers are just not my thing.  But it was good for a first project.

I managed to finish it all with only breaking one bead.  If you were to look at it, you would be able to see where that happened because I had to fix it. I think over all it took about 30 hours to finish.  And it is really small, about 3 inches by 4 inches.

Here is the link to buy this pattern if you are interested:  http://www.beadpatterncentral.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=lily0002&Category_Code=floral&Product_Count=2

2 comments:

Sherry Valentin said...

I think it is beautiful! I can't wait to see more projects! However I do miss seeing your sewing projects!!!

goldie mcgarrah said...

It is really cute. That is a long time but another thing you needed to try......beading.....since you are always so good at anything you attempt.