Friday, July 8, 2011

Bead project #2.1

I got my second shipment of beads in yesterday.  I was supper excited because it was for a pattern that I like better than project #1.  I have a friend who's birthday is coming up next month and I wanted to make something special for her.  Here it is!  Only need to finish it with a button and a clasp!

This pattern was so much easier.  Instead of having to place one bead at a time, I got to place two.  So, it went twice as fast.
 Here is a link to buy the pattern in case you are interested:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/65359805/day-of-the-dead-peyote-bracelet-cuff?ref=sr_gallery_34&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=peyote+bracelet+patterns&ga_page=6&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

You should have mentioned it was a bracelet. :) I love this one!

Angelea said...

Ok, it is a bracelet and I love it too! I am very pleased with this one. I think i really like the bracelets!

goldie mcgarrah said...

All so good. I look forward to seeing some of your beaded projects.