Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bead Project #5.1

I started a new bracelet pattern while I am waiting form y bead order to come in for my major project.  I really want to start on the massive project, but have to be patient until my beads come in.  So, in the mean time, I am working on a Sugar Skull pattern.  It is done in an even count peyote, which I have never done before.  I have decided that I HATE even count peyote.  But, it is what it is and the only pattern that I had beads for was the sugar skull. 

Here is the first picture of the bracelet.  The picture doesn't really do the colors justice, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Angelea said...

I can't tell what it is going to be yet, but it looks cool! :) Is your big project the picture of Zeke?

Angelea said...

ooops - this is Charity.