Friday, July 8, 2011

Bead project #1.3

I am getting so much closer to being finished with the Lily.  I have to say, I should have picked a better project for my first one.  The fact that I have finished my second project before I have even finished by first is not a good sign.  As Charity told me, she didn't know why I picked the Lily.  It was because I didn't really know where to look.  So, I ordered two patterns, both of which I am not crazy about.  But I ordered the pattern and the beads, so now I have to finish them.

I should finish the Lily tomorrow and start on the Panda.  That will be project #3.  I am looking more forward to that one.  I am hoping that Kiannah is going to like the Panda!

Here is the progress picture of project #1.  I put a pen next to the project so that you can see the size of it.  Realize, this is probably about 20ish hours of work.

No comments: