Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bead project #6.2

I have finally started on my BIG bead project.  It is going to be HUGE!  I can't wait until it is finished.  I had to restart it twice in order to get it correct.  The first time, I have one extra bead.  Sigh...  That means I might have to order some more beads to replace the ones I threw away.  No way was I going to be able to sort out the different bead colors.  There are way to many that are very similar.  Here is a picture of what my bead set up looks like.  As you can see, a lot of different piles of bead.  Except is should be turned sideways.


So, I have gotten 15 rows finished out of hundreds.  Here is what the project looks like to date.

I have a lot more to do on this project and it will take me a long time.  But I figure it will give me something to work on during all the hotel stays that I will be having in the near future!!!  More to come on that later!!!  This project is however going to be going with me to Ashland, KY for work for the next two and half weeks.  I am definitely going to be missing my Zekey while I am gone.  I hope that Tyler takes good care of him.

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

I'm so excited to see this when it's done. It'll be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :) Are you going to share the picture you are making it of? Or is that part of the surprise?

Angelea said...

Oh that is part of the surprise. Every few days I will post a new picture of the progress!!! I am getting excited too!!!!!

Sherry Valentin said...

I have already seen the picture so I know what it is... :D I can't wait to see it when it is Done!