Monday, April 19, 2010

Insanity

I have decided to start a new workout program and finally loss the 25 pounds that I have gained since graduating high school. Although I guess 25 pounds in 10 years is not bad. Has it really been almost ton years? Yikes!!!!

Anyway, the name of the program is Insanity. On of my coworkers started it about a month ago and is loving it. However, she is in a lot better shape than I am. I just hope I survive it everyday!

I think I read somewhere on one of the reviews, that if you did not throw up after the workouts, you were not doing it correctly. Well, then I must have been doing a superb job. After about five minutes of projectile vomiting, I finally had nothing left in my stomach. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

I plan on taking pictures every week and then posting them on here. However, I will not post them until after I get back from Ohio in June. That way it can be a surprise to the fam.

Like I said, I am hoping just to survive each of the workout!

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

WOW! Projectile vomiting for 5 minutes?!!! YIIIIIIIIIIIKES!

Good luck w/ the work out routine! I'm sure you're gonna do great!