Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 8

I was hoping to have lost a little more weight this week. But I have to say that any weight is a good amount to loss. Drum role please....... I lost 3 pounds!!! That brings my weight down to 184!!

Good for me. For once I am seeing the scales go down not up. Although, I have only gained 20 pounds since High School, so I am not too worried about that. Now if I can just keep the momentum going to continue this program.

I can already tell that I am going to be sore tomorrow. I can feel it in my quads and abs! Burn baby burn!!!!!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

yay on the weight loss! from watching biggest loser i know that some weeks people don't lose as much as other weeks. you're probably gaining muscle! BIIIIIIIIG muscles!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have read all your posts but will comment on this one to cover all of them. I am proud of you in your new venture and know you are up to it because you now have the great desire to get in shape. If you do your blog every day and people do not make comments, do not let that discourage you. Keep the blog going for your benefit in watching your progress. I love you and will keep a check on your blog. Always wishing you success in everything. Mama