Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 2

Man am I tired. These workouts are killer. Today at work I could barely walk and then I had to turn around and do another full workout. Is it ever going to end. According to the schedule I have 59 more days until my 'New Body'. We shall see.

Today was the first full day of the workout. Yesterday was just a test to see how Fit I am. And let me say. I am not very. Here is the score from yesterday.

Switch Kicks - 25
Power Jacks - 22
Power Knee - 32
Power Jump - 15
Globe Jump - 2
Suicide Jumps - 5
Push-up Jacks - 5
Low Plank Obliques - 10

I will take the test again in 2 weeks. My goal is to at least do one better than each of the scores above. If I can do that then I am improving.

I also weight yesterday in at a whopping 187. One week then I will weigh again. I literally passed out after Day 2 workout and didn't wake up until my mom came in. It is okay though because Zeke passed out with me on the couch. I am sure we looked like two peas in a pod.

No comments: