Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 4

I was only kidding myself when I thought that Cardio Recovery would be easier. I sweated more today than I have any other day. It is really that hard. But I didn't throw up and I didn't pass out. Those are both a step in the right direction. I did lay down on the couch ofter the workout and I guess my back froze up. When I got up to move I barely rotated my spine and it cracked in about 20 places. Don't know if that is good or not, but it sure made it feel a lot better.

Two more days before I have a day off.

I am suppose to be drinking a 'Recovery' Drink with each of the workouts. But the drinks that come with the program are horrible. I am going to have to find a protein and vitamin drink that has a decent flavor to them.

I wonder where I will be able to get those....

No comments: