Saturday, August 1, 2009

Haircut

So, I decided to get a haircut today. Last haircut I got was back in June? I think and Charity gave it to me. She did a great job. But, it started to get long again and I started to get headaches back. So, I thought I would go somewhere and get it cut and thinned. In the process, my hair looks better than it has in a long time. In the pictures you will see how shinny it is. And that is really how shinny it looks. I love that. So, I splurged and bought the expensive shampoo, conditioner, and straightening cream. We shall see how this goes.

Sorry for the goofy angles but I was taking the pictures myself. This is the front/side view.

Here is the semi-back view of the haircut.

Let me know what you think!!!

4 comments:

Charity Brown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! AND I LOVE the shine!!!! :) Love it, love it, love it!

next you need to splurge adn buy a fancy straightner... :)

Mary Ann said...

Yea, its really shinny! You can be a hair model! Maganda ang buhok mo. I love it and keep it that way!

Tanya said...

It's about flippin time you updated your blog...I got tired of seeing the "it's been a while" post.

Sherry Valentin said...

It looks totally cute... I have been totally needing to get a hair cut but I have no clue where to go or how to get it cut!