Saturday, August 15, 2009

Awesome hair


So, Zeke needed to get a bath and hair cut badly. When I say badly, I mean BADLY!!!!! His white was no longer white and his hair was all stiff. I could have given him a bath at the apartment but it was about time for him to get in and get a haircut. He was starting to fluff again. I think he believes he is a sissy when his hair looks like a puff ball. I wish I would have taken some before pics but here are some afters. I never give him the traditional spaniel cut because I love his top knot toooooo much. So, that always stays long and the rest short. Some time I will have to spike it so you all can see it spiked. He really is an awesome dog.

3 comments:

Sherry Valentin said...

Zeke is totally cute!! I miss him bunches!!!

Charity Brown said...

he is sooooooooooo cute! we miss you guys!

Tanya said...

No offense, but your dog looks like he has a mullet!