Thursday, July 30, 2009

Invites to a Shin-Dig

I have decided to have a Shin-Dig at my place. Here are the invites which I have been working on. Let me know what you think.
The overal front view. Sherry can up with the idea for the strap. Just a nice added touch.In the picture below you can barely make out, thanks to the flash, that my address is written around the lens. Cute idea!!

The information for the party will be written in the display field. I think these turned out really cute. Thank you Martha Junior for you help in designing them.

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

You are funny, Angel! Very cute! :) You have more talent than you give yourself credit for!

Sherry Valentin said...

That "Sherry" girl is a pretty smart cookie! :D mini-Martha has some great ideas too... but that "Sherry" girl ... there's something about her that I just think is Awesome!!

Jennifer B. said...

Oh My!! Those are adorable!