Thursday, July 30, 2009

Move to VA

So, If you didn't know this, in June I moved to Virginia. This was a great move for me. I really have enjoyed the move. Marcus was kind enough to travel out to Virginia with me, then I flew him back home. I packed up my car, loaded the dogs in the back seat, and headed out. 3 major car crashes, 1 trashy hotel, $150 in gas, 10 potty stops for the dogs, and 18 hours of driving later we arrived in Virginia.

My new job put me up in corporate housing for four months and pays for everything. And I mean everything. Rent, utilities, cable, internet, plus I get a stipend every payday to cover food and gas. More pictures later of the apartment.

The new job is wonderful. I love my team and my job. I have learned a lot since moving here.

On the trip here I saw this sign and thought of Sherry. Thought I would post it so you all could enjoy it with her. I actually pulled over and took the picture.

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Hahahaha... I thought you took that while driving... I was gonna say! LOL! Anyway, I'm glad you're liking your new jobby job! Hopefully you'll make lots of buddies soon! :)

Sherry Valentin said...

I love the picture Angel!! You are a true friend! I know how you hate to stop for anything!!! I miss you bunches!!!