Friday, October 24, 2008

Monument

One of the most awe inspiring things which we did while we were on the campus, was visit the Marshall monument. I would suggest that everyone who has not seen the movie We Are Marshall rent it and watch it right away. Also, if it has been awhile since you have seen the movie, watch it again. It definitely makes you appreciated the smaller things in life.

Here are the names of all the players, coaches, and other people who died in the plane crash.

The monument itself, I must admit, I thought was UGLY!! However, there is almost a state of reverence which surround this monument. It made me reflect on how quickly life can change, and how we need to be prepared at all times to handle whatever may come out ways.

By far the most handsome sight of the day!!! I love this little boy!! Man I have never been around a child with this much energy. I think Ryan could run and run all day and never tire. If I understand correctly from Charity, that is how it is!! I now know what you are talking about when you say he has a lot of energy.

3 comments:

Sherry Valentin said...

I too can testify of how much energy this little boy has!! He is cute but will wear you out before he wears out!!

Charity Brown said...

Great picture of the fountain!!! Did you alter the colors? It looks awesome!

Also, that is the cutest picture of Ryan! I wish he wasn't wearing the leash in it.... so I could use it for something like our Christmas card, but still, it's SUPER cute!

Angelea said...

I didn't really alter the coloring just brought more of the greens and browns out. I thought it turned out awesome!!