Sunday, February 19, 2012

Peg Board and Golf Tees

Moving to DC meant that I had a whole new apartment to decorate.  Sigh...  I am not a decorater and really needed to get inspiration from somewhere.  It is great that ther eis now a website that helps me to see what others have done.  Pinterest.com is perfect for me. 

The living room had the biggest space which needed to be filled.  So, Tyler was willing to help me out with my little project.  We went to Home Deport and got an 8x4 ft piece of peg board, pink insulation, and crown molding.  Along with 1000 golf tees which I ordered from overstock.com, this is the finished product.  Best part, I can change the design as often as I would like.



1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

can you post a pic of what your entire room looks like with it up? it would give more of an idea of the size and how it looks in the room. :)